- This event has passed.
People of Color Prevention Skills Training (BIPOC PST)
November 27 @ 9:00 am - December 1 @ 5:00 pm
Train to become an Ohio Certified Prevention Specialist!
- 5-day training for people who identify as Black/African American, Hispanic/ Latinx, Asian, Native American/Indigenous, or People of Color.
- Includes original SAPST material with new content related to
BIPOC populations with concentrated themes of health disparities, health equity, and cultural aspects.
- Grounded in current research and SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework (SPF).
- Provides Foundational knowledge and skills necessary to implement effective, data-driven prevention interventions that reduce behavioral health disparities and improve wellness.
An application is REQUIRED.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Must identify as one of the following populations
- Black/ African American
- Hispanic/ Latinx
- Middle Eastern/North African
- Native American/Indigenous
- People of Color
For more information, visit the event page here.